Saturday 28 May 2011

Waiting

We seem to be constantly waiting for something..
All the waiting seemed to start Last December when the water poured down. We waited for repair people,restoration people,carpet people, insurance people, bed people! One of the beds was only just delivered last week!
Since then we have been waiting for all sorts of things to happen or arrive. I can honestly say that I can't ever remember having to wait so frequently for something to be happen.


We have been concentrating on other things while we wait..For me it has helped take my mind off the thing I am waiting for and helped me to be more focused on the here and now, rather than tomorrow.
I am even more sure that God has a plan for us and for some reason he has put a temporary stop on our 'journey' I say this as Chris suddenly does not have a job and we must take one day at a time to get through.. It is as if God was preparing us to have  to 'wait' all these months.
While we wait for the next part of our journey we are becoming more focused on God and what he wants to say to us... 
God is our provider for everything we need..
I don't know what the next step is but I know God is putting everything in place and providing lots of support for us as we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment