Saturday 28 November 2009

Cleaning!

I have been doing loads of cleaning! It has occured to me that some of you may think I never clean!..Well..

I do clean, of course I do, but I have been doing the sort of cleaning you may call 'spring cleaning'! I probally do it about 3-4 times a year but now I have a house move in mind I am being more ruthless!I have been here almost 32 years and I am sure I have not kept everything for that long..well maybe some of it!

Some of the things I have found were in strange places! You know like I could not have put them there so maybe someone else did!
It must have been me really though..surely?

I am pleased I have made a positive start to sorting out! the house move won't be for a year or two but it might take me that long to get sorted!

My thoughts turn to Christmas..now where are the decorations.. they must be here somewhere..

No comments:

Post a Comment