Saturday 14 November 2009

Choices


I have been thinking about the choices we make and how it affects not only us but the other people we come into contact with.


I was sitting on the Tram on the way home from work. I was tired and the Tram was busy and all I wanted was a cup of Tea! My mind started to wander and I started to think about the choices I had made in my life. I have met some great people because of those choices. I have also seen some great people go from my life because of choices I have made. It was then that I started to think about other people and how their lives would have been different if I had not made the choices that I did make and met them!


I met my lovely Chris because I was taken to a party and I nearly did not go! Meeting him brought his lovely children and grandchildren too. How strange if he had been somewhere else and not here with me.

This also meant that I have talked to them about Jesus and the church. For me I want everyone to know about Jesus and have the chance to make their own choice about him.


What other choices will I make and who else will I meet in my lifetime? I pray I will not miss anyone that God wants me to meet...


Photo taken in Nottingham 2009. Left to right Danielle, Cara and Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment