Saturday 5 September 2009

The day before the 5K in Hyde Park London

I have sorted out my travel arrangements, got my clothes sorted out, decided what food to take and done some walking. I have got some sponsors. I now only need to get some good sleep before I get up in the middle of the night to go to London!

You might wonder why I am getting up in the middle of the night! I did want to stay in London for the weekend but it was just not possible. So I am travelling on the day! I should say 'we' as Chris has had no say in whether he comes or not! He is a good man and would not have wanted me to go on my own! I don't think I would have got lost as I am the kind of person who is very organised and check where I need to be using maps e.t.c! I found out lots of things about London while looking at all the different maps and will plan a trip some time in the future to do some of the things I read about!
#BlissTwits
I met a group of ladies on Twitter who are doing the 5k for Bliss. This is a charity that supports premature babies and their families. I have always felt strongly about tiny babies being born too soon and needing help. I have always prayed for them to live. For me, this is a practical way that I can help and meet other people with the same heart. We would love you to sponsor us. Thank you on behalf of the babies and their families that Bliss will help because of your generosity. If you click on the link below it will take you to the online site where you can read the stories of why people are doing the 5k for Bliss. You can also sponsor us there. Thank you once again. XXX

lee morris is fundraising for Bliss, for babies born too soon, too small, too sick - JustGiving

No comments:

Post a Comment