Saturday 20 June 2009

Twitter

Twitter has amazed me! I joined as someone else in the family had joined! They don't write anything and I am always writing something!

I go on Twitter fairly regularly. Sometimes I get bored with it but mostly enjoy 'chatting' to people! The most amazing thing is that I 'chat' to people from all walks of life,that I would not have met otherwise. Most people are friendly and caring. Some people are not so nice and try to upset everyone and try to follow others. That's where the BLOCK button comes in useful!

I don't think I would have joined up to other sites and become more confident on the Internet if I had not the help of other Twitter users!
Thank you for your encouragement!
Now I have a request! If you have read this will you please leave me a little comment so I know someone is reading this!

Thank you!! X

3 comments:

  1. Hello *waves* post read and agreed with in every sense. Now I am off to add you on Twitter :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh slight problem..tried to follow you and it said I was blocked..*chews bottom lip and wonder why*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not aware of blocking you on Twitter! What is your user name so I can find you?

    ReplyDelete