Monday 8 June 2009

Christian Centre, Nottingham :: A vibrant Church in the heart of Nottingham

This is where I go to church. It is where I am in fellowship with other Christians. For me it is meeting friends and sharing what God has been doing in our lives over the past week.
I enjoy the worship and feel very close to Jesus at this time. There is excellent teaching by several different ministers. We pray and afterwards we go for coffee and a biscuit or two!

Most of all I ALWAYS hear from God, whether it is confirmation of something or a completely new message, I always learn something. There is time for laughter and sometimes times for tears. I ALWAYS come away knowing God loves me and am ready to face a new week.

I could not live my life without Jesus and am so thankful to be a christian born again.
Christian Centre, Nottingham :: A vibrant Church in the heart of Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment