Tuesday 28 April 2009

Time and Seasons

"Time flies when you are enjoying yourself!"
" Doesn't time fly? Hours, days, weeks, month's"
" It doesn't seem like five minutes since..."
We have all heard these quotes from time to time and we probably say them ourselves! I know I do! Time is precious and we should not let it slip by.
As I have matured I have become to realise that nothing stays the same and everything changes, always for the better. At times we think it's the worst thing to have happened even though it probably isn't.

I like all of the seasons and they all have something special about them. To me Spring is extra special as all the trees and plants wake up and there is a freshness in the air.
Our lives are quite often described as a season" Oh, she is just a spring chicken" or " He is in the Autumn years" Recently, I heard someone say in church that everything is for a season. They were talking about the children and how we should enjoy them as children, because those years will pass like a season. I was thinking about periods in my life that were challenging and how I thought I would never get through them. I did and some of those times were many years ago.
I know God helped me through those periods by carrying me.

I hope I make a difference in this world and use my time wisely.
Enjoy everything in your life and remember things change, even the good things. Remember time IS precious use it wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment