Monday 27 April 2009

Sunday's


I saw this beautiful Blossom tree on the way to church. I have always loved the lovely pink flowers. It reminded me of when I was a child. On Sunday mornings I would go to church with grandma. On my grandma's road there were lots of Blossom trees. I would run along the road and stop and stand under each tree and gaze up at the branches that were full of the most beautiful pink flowers. The perfume from the flowers was so beautiful.
In the bible God tells us not to worry and tells us:
Mat 6:27 (NKJV)
Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

Mat 6:28 (NKJV)
"So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin;
My walk on Sunday reminded me of my childhood and going to church and that God can speak to us in many different ways.For me I thought of how God put the beautiful Blossom on the tree and if he could look after something like this, then surely he would clothe me and feed me all the days of my life....I am so thankful to have found Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment