Saturday 7 January 2012

New Year 2012

Happy New Year 2012!
We may be a week into the new year but it is still a new year! 
I am quite happy that 2011 is behind us and 2012 has started. There were some really special times and also some very challenging times in 2011. I know that this year will have challenges but there are good times ahead too.


We start the year by looking forward to our first great granddaughter being born any day now! She was due yesterday (6th) so in theory she is late! Amelia (as she is to be called) is Chris's eldest granddaughter's child. It does not seem 5 minutes since Danielle (granddaughter) was little herself! She has become a beautiful young lady and I am sure her baby will be just as beautiful.


We should hear sometime in January about our house and if and when it will be knocked down.This has been going on for years! Maybe there will be a big house move to deal with! I will need plenty of notice as I have lots of 'clutter' to sort through! (mostly unseen clutter!)


We then look forward to Chris getting his pension credit in March! As no job has become available or even seems like one will, he will be able to get the pension credit which will help us enormously.
I know Chris is getting fed up and bored and would like a job..maybe something will become available.


I continue to be thankful to God for everything he has brought us through..I don't know how we would have got through without him.
I know the future is secure and blessed as I know God is constant and never changing and walks with us every second of our lives. Amen.



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Ann, I pray 2012 is all you hope for.
    Good to see you back and positive about the future.
    Blessings, Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A belated happy new year to you too Diana! Thank you for your comments.I owe my strength to God. I know he is looking after us. God bless you too, Ann

      Delete